Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find links to current projects and also my evolving portfolio. My main purpose is to share my experiences with LIVING HISTORY, or history brought to life in ways that teach our children and bring families together.

At right is the link to my "B is for Blanding" book which you can now buy online, and also to my family history blogs. (I am currently spending most of my time on family history!)

Heritage Days


I don't know how many people across the U.S. get to experience a small town celebration, but here is our city Chief of Police Max Jackson shaking hands with my good friend Elaine during Harrisville City's parade. And it's not even election time yet ...


Shown is the city honoring all of its past mayors. Mayor Saunders on the right is in his 90's.


And now for some "Harrisville Idol" as part of the talent show. 
"MY STRENGTH IS MY PEOPLE"


I hope I'm this vibrant when I'm 90!



Youth City Council members scooping up ice cream to go along with a big birthday cake. 
Angie and Kieley are awesome. (They didn't even put me up to that compliment.) 


And... the celebration always ends with fireworks, which we watched this year from the roof of our house!








No comments: