Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find links to current projects and also my evolving portfolio. My main purpose is to share my experiences with LIVING HISTORY, or history brought to life in ways that teach our children and bring families together.

At right is the link to my "B is for Blanding" book which you can now buy online, and also to my family history blogs. (I am currently spending most of my time on family history!)

New blog added for Hole-in-the-Rock pioneers

I started a new blog today to celebrate the legacy of my Hole-in-the-Rock pioneers, W. Joshua and Elizabeth A. Kenney Stevens! They were newlyweds on the historic trek through the rough country of San Juan to establish the LDS San Juan Mission. The blog is http://stevens-holeintherock.blogspot.com/
You can access it here or through my links list.


I was inspired by the youth project I have listed, http://trekholeintherock.blogspot.com, which is being spear-headed by my long-time mentor Janet Wilcox. She just keeps going and going on history projects, even though she currently calls herself the "Ganado Granny."  Check out this blog, because there may be something you can do to find some lost children of the trek!

No comments: