Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find links to current projects and also my evolving portfolio. My main purpose is to share my experiences with LIVING HISTORY, or history brought to life in ways that teach our children and bring families together.

At right is the link to my "B is for Blanding" book which you can now buy online, and also to my family history blogs. (I am currently spending most of my time on family history!)

Oral History Transcription Project

For the last two months I have been fortunate enough to earn a little $ transcribing interviews. Many of the wonderful people interviewed were 80+ years old at the time (and some interviews took place 30, even 50 years ago!) It is so exciting to have this history now becoming available in printed format for others. The project has inspired me to conduct interviews again myself; you'll see some pop up on my blogs soon.

No comments: